Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a lilac lip, but sometimes it isn't as wearable as I'd like it to be. So, often will just pat a little into my chapstick just so i can get a hint of color. But who wants to carry more around then they have to? I certainly don't. So I made my self a travel size tinted lip conditioner. It's super easy. I used an old M.A.C. fluid-line jar that I cleaned out (the glass can go straight into the microwave). You can also use a mint container or cute pill-case!
- Use 1 part lipstick to 3 parts lip conditioner.
- Microwave in 10-15 second sessions and stir between each one.
- Let cool for 5 minutes
- For more color, try 1/2 lipstick 1/2 lip conditioner
- 3 drops Lip Tar in "Vintage"
- 2 drops Lip Tar in "Tarred"
- 1 tube Wetn'Wild Lip Conditioner
- 1 Mint tin
Pick whatever color you love!
Mix your own custom color!
I can't wait to make a black lip conditioner!